Redesign 2 Visual Basic classes into a C++ DLL, VB Samples provided. Build two classes in C++ relating to customers/debtors. The first class must contain the fields in the customer database table, the second class must be all the interaction with the database utilising Microsoft Active Data Objects 2.7. The second class must be able to retrieve the entire record into the first class, or an individual field
Programmed in Microsoft Visual C++ 6.0 or C++ .NET
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Complete ownership and distribution copyrights to all work purchased.
3)First class must contain properties for all fields in the database table
4) Second class must contain all functions relating to database table, reffered to in attached Doc
5) Attached doc shows sample of Visual Basic classes.
6) Fields of database table in the [url removed, login to view] field under "CusMas"
7)Programmed in Microsoft Visual C++ 6.0 or C++ .NET
Programmed in Visual C++ 6.0 or C++ .NET
Must operate on Windows 2000, XP, 95, 98
## Deadline information
Must be completed by 11/05/2002. Should work be satisfactory more work to be provided. This is a test case.