I have collected and reported information using msexcel. I have now created these tables in access and i need to have these adjusted to create:
1. data entry forms,
2. some basic reports (already designed in excel)
3. we will need to run the 'front end' on machines which will not have ms access installed.
The types of data are arranged in a few simple sources...
1. Family Group: (Client) information (this is maintained using Solve 360) so is a straight forward import.
2. Client Entities i.e. individuals, super funds, family trusts which relate. Each Family Group can have many Client Entities
3. Client Entity assets and liabilities: Each Client Entity can have many Assets and Liabilities, also the Asset and or Liability may have many Entities which own the asset.
4. Insurance Policies: insurance policies will have an owner (Entity) and a life insured (an Entity)
5. Goals and objectives: each Family Group will have many goals and objectives
6. RCTI Table: income is received from insurance policies, investment accounts, invoicing etc, all of which is recorded and tracked. Each account or insurance policy will relate to an Entity.
14 freelancers están ofertando el promedio de $428 para este trabajo
Hello. We are an German IT Company with team of 3 dedicated professionals in developing MS Excel\Access applications based on the VBA programming. Please check your PMB.