The project involves the creation of a magazine illustrating properties that Real Estate agents have sold in an area. The aim of the magazine will be:
- Illustrate a bit about the properties in the area that have sold
- The price that they have been sold for
- Information about the agents who sold the property
- What the agents did during the sales campaign.
- Advertising to people in an area, of the properties that they have sold as promotion for themselves.
My customer will be the agent, so for those agents that have sold properties in the area that I am targeting I aim to have a number of different design options for them to choose from. The options could include (but potentially not limited to):
1) a few photos of the property, testimonials from the seller, campaign strategy on how they the agent ran a successful campaign.
2) a few photos of the property, a bit of information on the agency and the agencies track record and how they would be able to assist future customers.
The business has not started as yet, what I am hoping for is to create a mock magazine which I can then take to agents to see the interest that may exist for this product.
Ultimately, the options that I spoke about are examples and will ultimately be dictated by the agent. However, for the purpose of creating the mock magazine they are some of the things I would be looking for.