I have an existing tool that scans the internet for image theft: [url removed, login to view]
It has two main functions
1) Manage images: [url removed, login to view]
2) Manage reports: [url removed, login to view]
There is an API for that too, which will be the door opener for this project! [url removed, login to view]
Challenge: Migrate my backend from slow WordPress to quick and responsive Admin Theme that is based on HTML, PHP, MYSQL and JS.
I've chosen [url removed, login to view] but we can use any other admin template.
The API is very cool. For instance it delivers a list where your images are being used online. Just use the json result and visualize it in a table from the admin template.
- Create layout based on the old two masks (see mockup attached)
and in cooperation with me. There should be a dashboard where the number of images and the number of image thefts (number of cases) should be shown. Be creative! The new admin template should rock!!!
- internationalization for de and en. I delivery the strings.
- The user does not have to enter API Key, but just his existing credentials which are saved in the existing wp_users table.
- Session-Handling. The user will remain logged in once he is logged in.
- Mobile first: The admin theme MUST be responsive.
- Export: The data tables should be exportable (CSV, Excel). Re-Use the functions that come with the admin theme.