I am looking for someone to rewrite 10 articles. I will provide you with 5 articles (500-800 words) and each will need to be rewritten twice. I also need a 150-200 word summary (must be unique. In other word, you can’t use the first 2 paragraphs) for each set (only 5 summaries total).
Article topics will include:
* Family Reunions
It is imperative that the articles are very well written, human readable, meaning that English should be your first language or your written English skills are very strong.
* Sample of your writing. I will also ask for a small sample rewrite before I award the project.
* How you plan to ensure that rewritten articles do not violate copywrite and will not trigger duplicate content penalties in search engines. The articles will be posted on a website for SEO purposes.
I am looking to create a long term project here, so if this project goes well, I plan to continue requesting more rewrites. Please bid on this project only if you plan on being available for future similar project. I will retain all copywrite privileges for articles purchased.
I will provide the articles to be rewritten to the winning bidder, but will also be happy to provide them earlier upon request.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
text files (.txt format)