The aim of the task is to create 100 Blogger blogs. I will need back the blog name ([url removed, login to view]), Google Account username and password for each account created. These blogs have the following requirements:
1) They need to use a mixture of templates. Just the default Blogger templates are fine, but not all the same template. No more than 7 blogs on each template.
2) They will need to be associated with a validated Google account (see below). No more than 5 blogs per Google Account.
3) The blog name should be something made up of real words - not just random characters. Ideally it would be something related to a particular random industry (eg. [url removed, login to view] or [url removed, login to view]) but also peoples names (richardbatesblog) or other word combinations (greatlytalkative) are fine. A mixture of all three would be brilliant.
As part of the Blogger registration process you will be required to create a Google account, and will need to provide an e-mail address. I have a number of domains and will temporarily set up a forwarder so that all e-mails to one domain goes to your e-mail address. You can then use anything at [url removed, login to view] in the registration and will receive the validation e-mail to validate the Blogger account. The "anything" part of the e-mail addresses you use doesn't matter - that could be random characters if you want.
Just to be absolutely clear, before payment I'll go through the following checks:
1) Check that the blog names are not random characters, but real words and names
2) Check that there's not more than 5 blogs associated with each Google account
3) Visit the blogs to make sure there's a variety of templates used and that they're standard Blogger templates with no additions (external links etc).
4) Log into random accounts to check the access details and check that the account is validated
Dear Sir, So you want an intelligent, reliable and multi-skilled data entry service provider. I am proud to say that I am the one you have been looking for. Kindly view my PM for further details.