I am a property developer in Melbourne, Australia. My Architect has prepared preliminary plans for the construction of a three-storey residential building containing a 11 apartments (1x one-bedroom, 9x two-bedroom & 1x three-bedroom) and basement car parking containing 12x resident car parking spaces and 1x visitor car parking space which are attached.
I have sent the plans to Council and they have advised there are a number of issues with the plans which resulted in me sketching a new basement plan with modifications shown in red-ink which now provides better vehicle manoeuvring in and out of car parking spaces that comply with the Australian Standards. It also results in an additional 1x car parking space.
However, my Architect has fallen ill and is in hospital and will not be able to continue working on this project. I am therefore seeking a new Architect who can CAD my revised Basement Plan sketch which relocates the stair-well and lift and columns and then prepare new floor plans of all the affected upper apartments on ground-floor, first-floor and second-floor as well as new elevation drawings.
In addition, I will need you to also prepare Shadow Diagrams which are based on the equinox on 22 September.
To assist I will provide you the following information:
1. New Feature and Level Survey and Title Re-establishment Survey in .dwg format
2. Preliminary Plans (Basement, Ground-Floor, First-Floor, Second-Floor & Elevations) by my former Architect in .dwg format
3. Basement Sketch with alterations in red-ink in .pdf format
Scope of Works:
1. Basement Floor Site Plan all as per sketch with changes shown in red-ink.
2. Ground-Floor Site Plan. Reconfigured apartment layout as a result of relocated basement lift and stairwell and columns.
3. First-Floor Site Plan. Reconfigured apartment layout as a result of relocated basement lift and stairwell and columns.
4. Second-Floor Site Plan. Reconfigured apartment layout as a result of relocated basement lift and stairwell and columns.
5. Elevation Drawings (east, north, south and west)
6. Shadow Diagrams which are based on the equinox on 22 September that shows shadows of the apartment building at 9:00am, 10:00am, 11:00am, 12:00pm, 1:00pm, 2:00pm and 3:00pm onto the neighbouring buildings and private open space
1. Basement and all Floor Plans and Elevation drawings and Shadow Diagrams in PDF format within 4 weeks of engagement/hiring as per Scope of Works. Further final amendments to plans and elevations within 2 weeks.
2. PDF of all final plans and drawings in Scope of Works drawn to scale at 1:00 for printing @A1/A2 format.
3. Live unprotected CAD (.dwg, .dxf etc) or similar digital file of all final plans and drawings in Scope of Works. Copyright of the file is owned by the client.
Potential Further Additional Work on same project (at hourly rates or agreed fixed price fee):
1. Further amendments to the floor plans
2. Further amendments to the Elevation drawings
3. Design Response Plan
4. Overlooking Diagram
5. 3D colour Drawings
6. Roof Plan
68 los freelancers están ofertando un promedio de $1037 para este trabajo.
Hello! Interested in your offer, I can get to work immediately. Write me please and we can discuss all details. I will be glad to cooperate. Best regards
Hello! I am interested. Checked attached drawings. Can do it. Posses experience on similar projects. However, I can not see your notes on these drawings on what need to be updated. Hope to hear from you. Best regards!
Architect Engineer here will provide high quality work and will satisfy you till the end please if you interested then let me know i will provide you all services as per you mention.
Young energetic and experienced mechanical design engineer. Expert in 3D Modelling & 2D drafting Using Autodesk CAD softwares. 100 % work satisfaction. Please consider. Thanks.