Read the following questions carefully and answer ALL parts of it. 2) Your paper must be word-processed. 3) This is an essay test. 4) Use a new paragraph for each new idea or sub-section.
1. Choose one social condition or issue facing American society today. Examples are unemployment, poverty, gender inequality, homelessness, racism, discrimination, drug abuse, homophobia, unfairness in the criminal justice system, deviance or any other issue of interest to you.
2. Define the social condition, use one or two paragraphs to describe it and then explain why this particular social condition is of interest to you.
3. Choose one of the theories that we have studied in your social theory class that you would like to use to understand the social condition. You should note that this can be a whole theory, or a sub-category of a theory (Example, in case you chose Weber, you can use a specific part of his work such as rationality, social class and inequality, bureaucracy, religion etc., if you chose the Feminist Theory, you can use only one school of thought out of the many that were studied in class).
4. Use two or more paragraphs to discuss the principles of the theory and also indicate why you feel it can help you to understand the social condition of your choice.
5. Finally, use the theory towards understanding or explaining the social condition. That is, how would the theory explain the presence, the occurrence, the nature or features of the social condition in American society?
Dear hiring manager! I am professional academic and general content writer. I have more than three years of writing, proofreading and editing experience. I aim to provide you quality work with best of my efforts.
11 freelancers están ofertando el promedio de $56 para este trabajo
Greetings :) I have been doing this sort of work from a long time and I have an experience in this field of almost 4 years by now. I would really appreciate if you award me this project. Regards