Telecommunications Engineering is the development and deployment of communication networks and systems that enable people to communicate both verbally and electronically. Telecommunications Engineers make it possible for different people to communicate with one another through various means. They create, manage and troubleshoot a variety of technologies involved in these exchanges, from satellite re-broadcasting systems to Wi-Fi networks, from telephony to the Internet. Telecommunications Engineers can help you develop a communication system that is designed specifically for your project or business, no matter what the goal.
Here's some projects that our expert Telecommunications Engineer made real:
- Developing the most efficient ad-hoc routing protocols for tactical networks
- Implementing advanced communication standards compatible with the Internet of Things (IoT)
- Constructing computer and communication networks using programming languages such as Python
- Applying data science tools such as Matlab, neural networks, and fuzzy logic to telecommunication projects
- Engineering wireless communication systems utilizing cell-free massive MIMO technology
- Creating 5G radio communication link designs based on mmwavesthat are simulated by Matlab
- Establishing multimedia communications in an IoT setting
- Developing hybrid hydro - FPV power generation models using Simulink for Matlab
These projects showcase the various capabilities of our Telecommunications Engineer and the scope of how they can help. No matter what your telecommunication goals are, our Telecommunications Engineers can help realize them by providing creative engineering solutions. If you are looking to create or upgrade your telecommunication system, post your project to Freelancer.com and hire a Telecommunications Engineer today!De 24,016 opiniones, los clientes califican nuestro Telecommunications Engineers 4.81 de un total de 5 estrellas.
Contratar a Telecommunications Engineers
I am looking for a skilled freelancer to create a WIFI relay network using the ESP32 module that eill stream over 300 IPTV channels. The project requires the following: Range: The desired range of the WIFI relay network is 5 kilometers each repeater of the network. Devices: The network should be able to connect to a variety of devices, including smart home devices, smartphones, tablets, laptops, and computers. Capacity: The network should be able to handle a large number of devices connecting simultaneously, with an expected number of above 3000 devices. Ideal Skills and Experience: - Experience with ESP32 module and WIFI relay networks. - Proficiency in programming and configuring network settings. - Knowledge of smart home devices and their integration with WIFI networks. - Ability ...